UV Glow Lotion (12)
Used in combination with the UV Glow Box to teach best practise handwashing technique.
- Box of 12 x 200ml bottles
- Improve hand hygiene
- Reduce infections
- Prevent cross-contamination
Directions for use
- Apply 1-2 pumps of lotion to hands and spread evenly over the palms, back of hands and fingers.
- Place hands under UV blacklight to check for even coverage, both should glow uniformly. Spread lotion over any areas which are not glowing.
- Allow lotion to dry, then wash hands as you would do normally and re-inspect under UV blacklight. Any glowing marks remaining highlight areas not washed properly.
- After learning the best practice handwashing procedure, repeat steps 1-3 and look for improvements.
This clearly illustrates the effectiveness of your handwashing process and improves awareness, focus and motivation to wash hands properly.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Ceteareth-20, Paraffinum Liquidum, Isodecyl Oleate, Stearic Acid, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Phenoxyethanol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, UV Tracer.