UV Glow Box Kit
For use in combination with UV Glow Lotion to help teach best practise handwashing technique.
- High UVA output at 365 nm
- Produces bright fluorescent effects
- Motion sensor on/off switch
- Contains 3 x UVA long-life LEDs
- Includes power supply
- UV Glow Box
- 4 x UV Glow Lotion
- Carry bag
- Operating and safety manual
Power supply requirements
- 100-240 V (50-60 Hz)
Directions for use
- Apply 1-2 pumps of lotion to hands and spread evenly over the palms, back of hands and fingers.
- Place hands under UV blacklight to check for even coverage, both should glow uniformly. Spread lotion over any areas which are not glowing.
- Allow lotion to dry, then wash hands as you would do normally and re-inspect under UV blacklight. Any glowing marks remaining highlight areas not washed properly.
- After learning the best practice handwashing procedure, repeat steps 1-3 and look for improvements.
This clearly illustrates the effectiveness of your handwashing process and improves awareness, focus and motivation to wash hands properly.
UV Glow Box specification
|UV source||3 x UV-A LEDs|
|Life span||25,000 hours|
|Wavelength range||360 – 370 nm|
|Peak wavelength||365 nm|
|Power requirements||230V 50Hz|
|Construction material||Anodised aluminium|
|Dimensions||282 mm (W) x 214 (H) x 220 mm (D)|
UV Glow Lotion ingredients
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Ceteareth-20, Paraffinum Liquidum, Isodecyl Oleate, Stearic Acid, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Phenoxyethanol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, UV Tracer.