UV 400W Hand Lamp
High-intensity discharge UV lamp for rapid curing of UV adhesives, resins, paints, primers, clearcoats and fibreglass resins.
Includes operating and safety manual, including maximum permissible exposure times for the skin and eyes to help ensure safe use and compliance with your legal obligations.
OptiMinUV is the gold standard, which includes spares and accessories, a UV meter for process control, UV safety products and information and training to ensure safe use and compliance with your legal obligations. It provides peace of mind that you’ve got performance, risk assessment and control covered, along with the confidence and acceptance of your process by the workforce.
Spares and accessories
UV meters for process control
- UV-A+B Irradiance Meter to monitor lamp life and schedule bulb replacement
- UV-A+B+C Dose Meter – to measure and validate UV dose levels
UV safety products
- UV Face Shield (dark) to protect eyes and face from UV light
- UV Hazard Warnings to indicate the presence of artificial UV light
UV safety information and training
- UV Safety Publication – information to help ensure safe use and compliance with your legal obligations
- UV risk management and hazard awareness training
- UV 400W Hand Lamp
- Operating and safety manual
Power supply requirements
- 230 V (50 Hz)
|UV source||UV 400W Bulb (Iron or Mercury)|
|UV source life span||500 hours|
|Construction material||Anodised aluminium|
|Weight||1.6 Kg (lamp head only)|