Midas UV LED Torch
High-performance UV-A inspection torch for professional UV fluorescent inspection applications including detection of cracks, leaks, hydrocarbons, clearcoats, security markings and more.
- High UV-A output at 365nm
- Bosch 12V battery technology
- Flashes when the battery needs replacing
- Supplied with battery, charger, UV specs and carry case
A smaller UV torch is also available, which has a narrower beam spread, please see the Midas Mini UV Torch.
Includes operating and safety manual, including maximum permissible exposure times for the skin and eyes to help ensure safe use and compliance with your legal obligations.
OptiMinUV is the gold standard, which includes a UV meter for process control, UV safety products and information and training to ensure safe use and compliance with your legal obligations. It provides peace of mind that you’ve got performance, risk assessment and control covered, along with the confidence and acceptance of your process by the workforce.
UV meters for process control
- UV-A+B Irradiance Meter to monitor lamp life and schedule bulb replacement
UV safety products
- UV Spectacles (clear) to protect the eyes from UV light
- UV Overspectacles (clear) to protect the eyes from UV light
- UV Spectacles (amber) to protect the eyes from UV light and reduce glare
- UV Hazard Warnings to indicate the presence of artificial UV light
UV safety information and training
- UV Safety Publication – information to help ensure safe use and compliance with your legal obligations
- UV risk management and hazard awareness training
- Midas UV LED Torch
- 2 x Rechargeable Batteries
- Battery Charger
- UV Spectacles (clear)
- Protective Carry Case
- Operating and Safety Manual
Power supply requirement
- 12V DC rechargeable battery
Battery charger power supply requirement
- 100-277V 50-60 Hz
|UV source||6 x UV-A LEDs|
|Life span||20,000 hours|
|Peak wavelength||365 nm|